Thorne Research Basic Prenatal MultivitaminsDecember 3, 2020
Biofreeze Roll OnDecember 3, 2020
Thorne Research Ascorbic Acid
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is a potent water-soluble antioxidant involved in numerous biochemical pathways. It enhances the immune system; it supports connective tissue formation; it is necessary for phase I liver detoxification enzymes and to help quench free-radicals in the liver; vitamin C raises glutathione levels, thus enhancing phase II detoxification; it is involved in bile acid synthesis; and, vitamin C is essential to cardiovascular and neurological function. Vitamin C is essential for maintenance of healthy cartilage and for wound healing.
- Vitamin C – a water-soluble antioxidant
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- Provides support for connective tissue formation (tendons, ligaments, skin, and muscle)
- Supports wound healing because it is a cofactor in the synthesis of collagen
- Consider for post-surgery or post-injury support
Out of stock
Active Multi Vite Gummies$44.00
There are no reviews yet.