Real Ways to Decrease Stress NOWApril 12, 2019
Back Health Tips for GardeningApril 26, 2019
- You can’t stop going once you start. – Many people continue with chiropractic care as a way to be proactive about their health and because they feel so good, but there’s no reason you can’t stop whenever you like.
- Chiropractic will hurt. – Chiropractic adjustments don’t hurt because we’re adjusting the joint in the that way it naturally moves, it’s actually quite comfortable.
- Chiropractic is Dangerous. – Simply NOT true. Chiropractic is actually one of the safest and most effective types of treatments there is. Millions of adjustments are performed everyday with no side effects at all. The most common side effect would be temporarily increased soreness after a treatment, similar to after having a massage.
- I’m not in pain, so I don’t need Chiropractic. – The true essence of chiropractic is a proactive way of being healthy, meaning it helps you stay healthy rather than waiting for an issue before catching issues. When you get adjusted regularly, we catch tightness and lack of mobility BEFORE it becomes a problem.
- Chiropractor care only involves the spine. – Chiropractors are spine, muscle and nerve experts. Our all encompassing knowledge of anatomy gives us the ability to very effectively treat all the muscles and joints of the body, rotator cuff, feet, hip, knees, etc.