Cold Laser Therapy
The idea that light is a potential healer has been hidden in plain sight for millenia.
(Dr. Norman Doidge, 2015)
Pain relief now, safely and effectively. Improve healing by over 400% while decreasing inflammation and other symptoms.
Laser therapy is a very promising treatment for a broad range of medical conditions, including musculoskeletal problems, arthritis, sports injuries, wounds, chronic and degenerative conditions.
Cold Laser Therapy isn’t actually cold. It falls under ‘cold’ therapy only because it doesn’t use heat to heal, it’s actual name is Low Intensity Light Therapy or photobiomodulation, hence its nickname ‘Cold Laser’. Cold Laser uses red light and infrared light to penetrate to a cellular level where it stimulates the body’s natural healing process by over 400%. It is painless and works over 90% of the time! With no negative side effects.
To see if Cold Laser Therapy is right for you, please call to book a FREE 15 minute consultation.
- Promotes Healing
- Eliminates pain
- Decreases Inflammation
- Reduces the need for drugs
- Improves Movement
- No known adverse effects
- Often eliminates the need for surgery
- Great option for patients that haven’t responded to conventional therapies
The Physiological Effects of Low Intensity Laser Therapy:
Increased production and release of:
- Endorphins – naturally produced analgesic
- Cortisol – precursor of cortisone
- Growth hormone – instrumental in tissue repair
- ATP – improves and regulates cellular metabolism
- Increased protein synthesis – collagen, DNA, fibroblasts
- Venous and lymphatic flow facilitated
- Increased angiogenesis – elevation of oxygen saturation
- Enhanced immune response, etc.