Genetic Analysis and Lifestyle Programs
Achieve optimal health by tailoring your lifestyle, dietary approach and supplement regime according to your genetic profile.
Genetic analysis is increasingly being used to not only determine if there are health risks in certain areas, but it is also being used as a guide for developing lifestyle programs that are tailored to the needs of each individual.
Here at Sequoia Wellness Collective, our Holistic Nutritionist, Michelle Simpson offers a comprehensive Genetic Analaysis and Lifestyle program to help guide you to your personal optimized health. We use the powerful algorithm of Dr. Penny Kenall-Reed to outline specific genetic markers (and how they work together) such as
- Metabolic (Know for sure if Intermittent Fasting is for you!)
- Dietary Macronutrients (How much Carbohydrates, Proteins and Fats you actually need)
- Neurological (Do you make enough Serotonin or Dopamine?)
- Physical Exercise (Is HIIT or long distance harmful for you?)
- Stress Response & Sleep (You may "think" you handle stress well, but your genetics could say otherwise)
- Hormones(Understand how your hormonal profile interlinks with your health at the genetic level)
- AND MORE!!
Our goal is to intersect our genetic makeup, environment, lifestyle and nutrition. But often being able to figure it out on the fly leaves you feeling frustrated and or getting to little to no results.
Michelle helps you understand each component that is most important to you AND the overall approaches that will have the biggets impact. She does this in a simplified, step-by-step process that is easy to follow and integrate. Her programs are created with you in mind - your current health status, your goals, your financial readiness and your commitment level. No matter where you are, she has a program for you.
Michelle's genetic lifestyle programs always include a genetic report analysis (in laymans terms too!), meal plans, recommendations and supportive resources for your lifestyle.
Let's help you unlock the power of your DNA and create a personalized plan that will improve your overall health today.